Instead, it [beauty] should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. -1 Peter 3:4
My purpose is to reflect the unfailing love of God in such a way as to nurture spiritual warriors so that they are reinforced and inspired to live lives of authentic Christianity. I claim the identity of a "Daughter of Trust" because God has transformed me from a girl full of fear into a daughter who trusts Him wholeheartedly. Being the eldest of a large homeschooling family, I myself am very family oriented. My father is an AF Chaplain and my mother is a minister of the Word. Graduting from Spokane Master's Commission in 2007, I served on staff with this ministry for two years. Now I am working my way through Bible college in order to enter into ministry.
No comments:
Post a Comment