Thursday, September 24, 2009

A Place to Study


Here's a picture of my new desk chair! I absolutely love it! The cheapest desk chair I could find was on sale at Wal Mart for $24. I found this chair at the Goodwill Superstore for $7 and the cushion at Ross' for $6. woo-hoo! So now I have a place to study my way to a BA.

3 comments:

  1. it looks really good Bre! I see the shelves haven't fallen down. So I guess that was one thing that didn't end in sheer and utter chaos this summer! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice chair, but this was posted 26 September. Has nothing happened or are you all that busy?

    love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bre
    Your security on this site is getting a bit frustrating. This is attempt #3.

    I will write more another time.

    Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete