I spent four hours today at Taco Bell watching all of the training videos and reading the materials etc. I now know what to do if some one were to try to rob my TB. Good stuff. I got my uniform. I am rather impressed that TB makes XS shirts and that they are of meshy material (leading me to believe they are cooler than cotton). We shall see.
Interesting tidbits: The man who founded Taco Bell was Glen Bell thus the "Bell" in "Taco Bell" had to do with him. Glen Bell opened the first TB in CA in 1962. Also the TB Chiquia was not male...he was a she.
I will be spending the rest of the afternoon with one of my SMC alumni buddies....at the river. She and her husband need to get bear hunting licenses this evening. I've been invited to tag along. I really do not get the obsession for killing animals and would surely break down if ever they killed something in my presence. But besides church and family, their world revolves around hunting (his job is selling hunting supplies.) Anyways....I will also be anticipating the return of my sister! yay!
I miss you family and pray you are finding a smooth path.


No comments:
Post a Comment